Hoffmann + Krippner opens up new vistas, solves problems and realizes visions within its product categories of customized turnkey input systems, control systems with integrated electroncis and modern, intelligent touch-controls.
For you and with you as our customer, we develop innovative and modern products. We provide particularily customer-oriented project management during the development process. Even software changes and adjustments can be processed in-house with our engineers. We refine your products - the input unit represents quality and performance.
Our portfolio of manufacturing options fulfills the highest requirements: from a simple foil keypad to complex developments with resistive or capacitive touchscreens, as well as full surface bonding of displays or the Optical Bonding of touch and display - exclusive manufacturing in Buchen, Germany!
Hoffmann + Krippner connects individual components to work in harmony with each other. Our corporate stakeholders motivate us to bundle the core competencies of each individual into a technology network. We created HK Systems as an umbrella brand for this network. The individual companies remain independent, however, tremendously expand their portfolio. More about HK SYSTEMS
The HK SYSTEMS companies deliver combined expertise and custom solutions in the areas of
operating systems, capturing data, and establishing network. Through close cross-company cooperation, we deliver custom complete solutions from a single source that meet the challenges of Industry 4.0 and digitalisation.
- Design & Engineering: enclosures, electronic, turnkey solutions, rapid prototyping
- Operate: membrane keyboards, touch systems, embedded touch, front panels
- Capture: functional foils and sensors
- Connect : connected devices, IoT-gateways, data transmission via mobile communication, cloud platforms, predictive KI, apps, dashboards
- high production depth - from the idea to the finished product
- through tradition, committed to continuous high quality standards
- always up to date on current trends
- certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- certified according to DIN EN ISO 14001 (Environmental)
- certified according to DIN EN ISO 13485 (Medical Devices)