As a second generation, family-owned business and one of the major employers in the Neckar-Odenwald region in Germany, we are aware of the social responsibility resting on us. Without the expertise of our staff, our products would not have become a quality standard among input systems in the European market. Our development and growth is due to the efforts and skills of the individuals. We promote a customer-oriented attitude within the company, however, we oppose an excessive performance mentality. We demand, but not overwhelm. However, we are always available for our customers. Antisocial behavior and an "elbow society" are not tolerated in our company. As a family-owned company, we place special emphasis on human and social harmony. Process-oriented thinking assists our price competitiveness.
- ...encourage and challenge our employees
- ...view our corporate culture as a high priority
- ...steadily evolve our technical knowledge/engineering know-how
- ...remain innovative and future-oriented
- ...take care of your needs and requirements
- ...are your extended workbench and reliable partner
The key elements of our vision are: extensive consulting, flexible solutions for all requirements and visions, and broad internal knowledge in order to take all possible technical solutions into consideration. We strive to be your strong partner who is not only convincing in terms of services, but who provides support in developing ideas. Our engineers assist in developing your ideas and advise on technical and economic issues. High quality products are guaranteed, which is how we want to establish H+K as the European market leader for customized input solutions and secure our production site in Buchen, Germany long term.
- We develop high quality products
- We find for every application the right solution
- We manufacture in Germany
- We are one step ahead of the technological developments
Environment and Resources
A responsibility as well as a challenge!
The environment and climate play an important part for all of us. At Hoffmann + Krippner we focus on protecting the environment through careful selection and use of resources.
- Our production processes are always optimized to minimize the use of resources. We endeavor to continually reduce environmental pollution caused by emissions, waste, wastewater and noise.
- While developing and introducing new production processes, we take into account the environmental impacts associated at an early stage. At the same time, we prefer to use materials and supplies that are less harmful to the environment.
- In addition to compliance with the relevant environmental legislation, we constantly strive to improve environmental protection and energy performance as well as to avoid any environmental pollution.
- Hoffmann + Krippner GmbH regularly monitors and evaluates environmental impacts. From this we derive objectives and measures to be implemented.