In cooperation with our neighbors OKW, a leading provider, we offer beautifully designed, ergonomically cost-effective standard enclosures and knobs for the OEM electrical and electronics industry.
Customers can choose their perfect solution from a wide range of plastic and aluminum enclosures. Functional components, EMC aluminum coating as well as electromechanical components adapted to the application complement the standard products in many ways.
If your requirements exceed our standard portfolio, our 35 years of experience in enclosure development support the customization of your individual solution. We offer tailored solutions from design and development to small and large scale production. Your advantage: a supplier with global logistics for complete input components, electronics and enclosures.
We are the right contact even if your application requires a stainless steel or aluminum enclosure. Our partner TES-Frontdesign provides individual, custom stainless steel and aluminum enclosures as well as the corresponding components. Therefore, the sheet metal processing and surface finishing is also provided from a single source. Our portfolio and capabilities to create custom enclosure solutions:
- Processing of steel and aluminum
- Chromated, passivated*, anodized, and stained surface finishes
- Powder coating
- Machining technology for carrier plates made of aluminum and plastic
- Welding and compression of connecting elements
- Labeling using screen printing (also three-dimensional objects) or digital printing
- Dispensing of two-dimensional gaskets (two-component PU system)
- High-quality surface finish by grinding, brushing, polishing, scotch-padding, or glass bead blasting